Crush your goal adventures with an individualized training plan designed specifically for you.
A Semi-Custom Coaching plan will help you reach your goals through structured, consistent workouts that will always include endurance rides, intervals, strength training, and yoga.
A Semi-Custom Coaching Plan includes:
- A training plan you choose from my training plans on Training Peaks OR I’ll write a plan just for you and your target event. (If I create a plan for you, I will also post it in Training Peaks.).
- Critical Power, Critical Pace, and/or Heart Rate testing.
- Yoga and strength training videos.
- Training Peaks to post comments on your training progress.
Semi-Custom Coaching Plan
This Semi-Custom Coaching Plan program is for people who need minimal direction and primarily want a schedule of workouts to do.
You’ll set up a Virtual Coffee so we can discuss your goals, experience, and time constraints.
I create the plan on Training Peaks. You can ask questions to understand the specific workouts and program.
At the end of the month, you’ll set up another Virtual Coffee so we can talk about what worked in the past month and set up the next month.
I ask for a three-month commitment for your training plan so we can how to best individualize your plan.
Achieve Your Bucket List Goals with Simple Endurance Coaching
I help a limited number of cyclists and runners achieve their goals with more strength, endurance, and mobility.
Sign up on the website to get a free copy of my e-book, 6+1=The Way to Better Health, Fitness, and Your Best Season Ever” to help you get stronger to improve your cycling and running performance.
You can also opt in to receive my weekly blog posts about what works in endurance sports.
Contact me or sign up for Virtual Coffee so we can discuss your goals, ask questions, and talk about making your endurance training more effective, fun, and Simple.
Paul Warloski is a:
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- RRCA Running Coach
- Training Peaks Level 2 Coach
- RYT-200 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer