You know you want to improve your performance, mobility, and durability through strength training, but you’re not sure how to do it.
How many sets, reps, and what exercises should you do to maximize your time in the gym? What if you need to work at home with the equipment you have? How often should you train?
You can get an individualized custom strength training plan, designed for you as a cyclist or runner!
I use my expertise as a personal trainer and cycling and running coach, plus decades of experience as an endurance athlete in the gym, and create an individualized custom strength training plan to help you get stronger, improve your overall health and fitness, and make you a more durable athlete.
I send you a monthly strength training plan based on the six main movements with set and repetition suggestions, along with a video describing each of the exercises.
Here’s how it works;:
- We meet on a Virtual Coffee to discuss your past experience with lifting, your equipment situation (gym, home, etc.), and your goals.
- I create a specific and individualized plan that includes a list of exercises, a video to describe how to do the exercises, and suggestions on number of sets and number of repetitions.
- You can contact me with questions and/or comments via email or text to make sure you understand how to do the work.
- We do another Virtual Coffee at the end of the month to discuss how the past plan went and needs for the next month.
For $39/month, you get the training plan, video, access to communication, and Virtual Coffee times.
Individualized Custom Strength Training Plan
Set up a Virtual Coffee and let’s talk about your strength training goals.
My purpose with Simple Endurance Coaching is to help cyclists and runners achieve their goals with more strength, endurance, and mobility.
Sign up on the website to get a free copy of my e-book, 6+1=The Way to Better Health, Fitness, and Your Best Season Ever” to help you get stronger to improve your cycling and running performance.
You can also opt in to receive my weekly blog posts about what works in endurance sports.
Contact me or sign up for Virtual Coffee so we can discuss your goals, ask questions, and talk about making your endurance training more effective, fun, and Simple.
Paul Warloski is a:
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- RRCA Running Coach
- Training Peaks Level 2 Coach
- RYT-200 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer