Five Things You’ll Want to Know About Endurance Training
- More women on bikes. This video shows the promise of getting more women on bicycles to commute and enjoy the ride. Check it out here.
- Eccentric strength training. One way to break down your muscles to strengthen them is eccentric movement. These are great for time-crunched cyclists and runners. Check it out here.
- Ride with the kids. A pro cyclist lets his daughter decide where they’re going to ride. What an amazing way to keep your family involved in your training. Check out the rides here.
- How a top pro prepares for marathons. Paula Radcliffe is one of the best runners in history. But she keeps her training simple. Check out her training here.
- Supplementary exercises keep you healthy. As a coach, I argue for strength training and yoga to keep cyclists and runners durable. Read what Runners Tribe says about this.
Every Monday, I post five links to content I’ve been reading and thinking about.
The links discuss topics like endurance training, strength, yoga, nutrition, mental health, inspirational stories, or just cool running or cycling things.
These stories might not be new, but they are new to me, and I want to share the material with you!
If you come across items you think I’d like to read about, send them to me at paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com
Let me know what you think!
Coaching with Simple Endurance Coaching
Your long-term success as a runner or cyclist depends on the essential elements of endurance training, yoga, and strength training.
Achieve your adventure and challenge goals with more strength, endurance, and mobility through coaching from Simple Endurance Coaching.
And if you are a gravel cyclist, cyclocross racer, or trail runner, you’ve come home to the right place!
My videos are never highly polished or perfect, but I want you to see how you can improve your movement! If you like the video, please share it with others and subscribe!
Learn more about how coaching at Simple Endurance Coaching can help you reach your adventure and challenge goals here.
Want to learn how to get stronger, more fit, and more durable as a cyclist or runner? Sign up here to get a free copy of my e-book, “6+1=The Way to Better Health, Fitness, and Your Best Season Ever! A Simple and Free Guide to Strength Training for Cyclists and Runners.”
You can learn what’s working in training for cyclists and runners in my weekly blog posts.
Do you have questions? Want to learn more? Talk about your goals? Contact me or sign up for Virtual Coffee, and we can talk about making your endurance training more effective, fun, and Simple.
Paul Warloski is a:
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- RRCA Running Coach
- Training Peaks Level 2 Coach
- RYT-200 Yoga Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer